What is included in the trip cost?
- 2017 Specialized Tarmac Road bike (fitted to your dimensions)
- 2017 Giro Synthe helmet (sizes S,M & L)
- Garmin mount
- Pedlas (Shimano or Look)
- Bottle + Nuun electrolyte
- Coffee & pastry
Where are you located?
What is the deposit, and when is the balance due?
- A 20% deposit is due from the initial booking date. The Balance is due at the end of the ride. I understand things often get in the way of plans so with 48hrs notice I'm happy to refund your deposit.
How do I choose the right trip?
- I can guide you on my routes based on the information you provide me from the customer form.
What do I need to bring to ride?
- New York weather can vary so it's always wise to pack a vest, arm and knee warmers, long fingered gloves. Sunscreen, your Jersey, bibs and shoes.
Can I bring my own bike?
- Yes it's no problem however the rate will be the same
How do you make sure the bike fits?
- This is based off your saddle height and distance from saddle to bar measurement you supply. I can make adjustments the morning of the ride.
How far in advance should I book?
- The summer fills up fast so as soon as you have a date in mind it's wise to book.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- I accept cash, credit cards (2.7% applies).
How many guests will be on the ride?
- I can take up to 4 guests per tour.
Can you meet me at my hotel?
- Yes I charge an extra $75 for the concierge fee
What if the weather is bad?
- If it is raining the morning of the ride we will cancel, this can be communicated the night before the ride based on the latest weather forecast.